Thursday, July 1, 2010

On The Move

I'm currently in the process of moving (obviously that's why I'm blogging instead of packing) and the more I think about it the more I'm realizing how I need a great duffel bag in my arsenal.  Not only would it come in real handy as I transition into my new place, but for various trips and the like - it's not like you all can't figure out the myriad of uses for functional luggage on your own.  Anyhow, L.L. Bean is selling this killer Sea-Washed Canvas Duffle for $49 bucks.  That's right, forty-nine bucks - no typos.  At a price like that you're pretty much entering Army/Navy surplus territory, which is music to my ears.  Simply put, fantastic looking bags that happen to be as functional as they are cheap deserve a shout out.  If I was one of those bloggers who put together hypothetical kit composites odds are you'd find this joint in the ones dealing with my magical journeys around the world.  And we're off...

-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. Good looks. I have been look for a good canvas duffel, though with a leather bottom. There have been some crazy bids for such on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290448223612

    Maybe I'll check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah LAS! ily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know where I can get the Sea-Washed Canvas Duffle? LL Bean doesnt sell it any more and I am trying to find another as mine got destroyed by delta airlines.

    ReplyDelete